Thursday, December 31, 2009

A smooth sentimental mix to end 2009: This Moment - Erik|Michael

It's been both the best of years and the worst of years for myself. I have been through moments like reoccurring lengths of incarceration, trouble with the law and the public in general. from losing people I love and meeting other I loath to the starting of a new job with great opportunities and the wonderful welcoming of my first child, a daughter. For me, change was the only thing that was constant in 2009 and so I can't help but wonder with both excitement and worry what 2010 has in store. With that said, here are a few tracks that were there with me through some of the pivotal moments of this year past. Be careful tonight, people. I hope you all enjoy a safe New Years tonight.

.e

This Moment Mix by Erik|Michael


This Moment Tracklist:
Everybody Knows - Syncro
Ltlp - edIT
Too Rude (Telefon Tel Aviv Remix) - Carmen Rizzo featuring Esthero
It's So Crazy feat. Karma - Charlie P.
Roads - Portishead
Roads (HavocNdeeD Remix) - Portishead
Might Like You Better (Grayskull Remix) - Amanda Blank
Raindrops (Doorly Dubstep Remix) - Basement Jaxx
Tea Leaf Dancers - Flying Lotus
guinea pic (vocal variation with julia biel (dj koze remix 2009) - Ben Watt
Slowly Disappear - Mojo

1 comments:

Kanya said...

2010 will probably bring more change but will be full of happiness and love

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP