Sunday, December 13, 2009

E|M: Slow n Low - EDM PC No.18 - 091212

Slow n Low - EDM PC No.18 - 091212  by  erik_michael

Another mix to put to your heads! This has a good heavy swagger it, I hope ya'll enjoy. For those of you who are waiting for these mixes to make it to the podcasts I promise I will get them up this week! My laptop died on me a few weeks back and so it's taken me a little time to pick up a new machine and configure it. I have everything else lined up.. just gotta download the drivers for the mic & sound card and I am done! So keep refreshing your iTunes or Zune and these bad boys will be showing up soon!


Cheers!

Slow n Low by Erik | Michael:
Rapture Acapella - Iio
Bionic Commando (Rusko Remix) - Bionic Commando
Bug - Tek-One
Your The Sun (Emalkay Remix) - Faithless
Last Night In Brooklyn (NumberNin6 Remix) - Innerpartysystem
Everything Up (Zizou) (Joker & Ginz Remix) - Zero 7
Re-Up For Money (Cable THUGSTEP Blend) - Joker & Ginz Vs. Lil Scrappy & Young Buck
Moombah - Silvio Ecorno feat. Chuckie
Oxygen - Ruckspin, Reso
Traffic - Distance
Traffic - (Goth-Trad Remix) - Distance
Strung Out - Bar 9
Murda Sound (VIP Mix) - Bar 9
Sound Of My Dreams - Shackles
Robocop - Fuzz2k
Seven Figure Swagger (Bar9 Remix) - Foreign Beggars
Disrupt The Whole Scene - Cadenza
I'm Not Your Toy (Nero Remix) - La Roux

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP