Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Favorite Mixes from 08


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




I thought i would break the typical posting of sets and pin up some of my favorite and influential sets of 08, well, at least for me they were. Do keep a good a ear and an open mind and experience some other flavors of the dance music... This weeks submission includes Mixes from The Crookers, one of my favorite dj/producers at the moment. Annie Mac who is well known for her radio shows and mini-mixes in other european communities. Rusko, who is often to referred to as 'The King' of dubstep. And finally, some classic mini sets from my favorite drum n bass trio, Noisia... sweet sweet bass, vibrations, and beats. More mixes coming soon my friends... requests welcome. hit me, and spread the word.

~Erik

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP