Sunday, December 7, 2008

Expanding my reach... (Everything until now)

Hey folk's,
Erik Here, starting a new Dance Music blog here on blogspot, yay... I know I'm excited to! You most likely thinking, "Wow, now I can view all the SAME content i could see before only now I can view it in TWO different places, how redundant!" and to some extent I agree. However, I felt that I did not have enough control creating and editing blog posts on the existing Erik | Michael Myspace Blog and decided to move onto another blogging platform, one that is preferably search-able and easier to access from any major search engine, and so here we are! I am also in the works of creating my own podcast, which I will talk about in posts to come. The over all plan is to veer away from myspace and possibly delete the profile and move onto a band/musician profile for my alt/rock project "Nisus Dolor" and continue mixing and podcasting from this blog here.. We'll see.

For now, I am only going to post the same flash player containing all the recent mixes here just as it is on the Myspace blog. Eventually, each mix will have it's own player and hopefull I will find a player that supports the .m4a formats and the flash player will show the artwork and video associated with the podcast file.

As it stands I know nothing of RSS feeds and podcasting, and I am researching and working on hosting it from my personal and currently non-functioning webiste Everything Endeavor and hopefully in the near future you will be able to subscribe to the podcasts and get direct downloads straight from itunes.. (Keyword: Hopefully) Until then, just enjoy the tunes..

peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work, keep it up!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP