Saturday, December 20, 2008

Episode No.3 & 4 is underway

Hey Everyone,
I have been getting dozen's of emails asking how come I haven't posted any new mixes yet.. Well. I'm lazy.

No, not really. It's the exact opposite truthfully. The reason I haven't posted a new mixes in the past week is because I have been doing allot of over time at work. Deadlines are unrealistic with some serious time-constraints, and all that has held me back from completing the new mixes.

I do promise you I will upload something this weekend, most likely tomorrow evening. I have a dozen and a half or so songs picked out and downloaded, I am currently listen through imagining different arrangments and hopefully be posting something up soon. Thanks for the email, the interest, and the support. Some dope mixes, coming soon.
-E

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP