Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Headphone Commute Exclusive Mix: Arkady & But I


But I- (Exclusive Mix for HeadphoneCommute.com) by Arkady

I just listened through this excellent Drum n Bass mix ( twice through mind you ) and found myself absolutely astounded at the spatial depth and flow of the mix. The mix carried me through the most demanding part of my workday and thought to myself I would only be shamed at the gates of heaven for not sharing such a creative Gem! I haven't been this excited about a mix in a while, in fact, haven't posted many big name famous DJ mixes for some time only cause I have not been that impressed with anything, it's all been sounding alike... till right about, now!

Be sure to check out the full article at Headphone Commute, as well as, do some of your own home work and see what these guys are all about over at itoicontact.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP