Sunday, November 22, 2009

No no no - EDM PC No.16 - 091122

No no no - EDM PC No.16 - 091122 by erik_michael

Great mix this week! Couple tracks I felt I could have mixed better, but overall a great set! I hope you guys enjoy!

e.

Romance (Joy Kitkonti Remix) - Fluxx & Lola
Vindicta feat. Theresa Joy - Havocndeed
Beautiful Complication - Guido
When I Look At You - Emalkay
Stomp - Richie August
Siberia (JELO Remix) - Monolythe
Bass Is My BF feat. Precise - DJ Heavygrinder
Get Down - Vaski
Replicant - Rob Sparx
Pinball - Akira Kiteshi
Tight Jeans (Fukkk Offf Remix) - D' Secret Svc
Lets Rock The Party (Fukkk Offf Remix) - Maral Salmassi, Fukkk Offf
Tell Me Why - Santiago & Bushido
Bad Things (Morgan Page Remix-Dirty) - Lal Meri

Acapella's
No No No (Feat Mukupa & L 'il T Accapella) - Manijama
Star 69 (DJ Delite Acapella) - Fatboy Slim

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP