Monday, October 5, 2009

Podcast No.11 is up (Finally!!!)

Sorry for the delay, I have been promising these podcasts for some time now, but, the site in which I fashion the rss feed was down and so I could not update the feed itself. Podcast No.12 Will be posted at the end of the week as I would like to watch my stats and guesstimate how many subscribers we have.

Also, I have 3 other mixes planned out and in the making and currently looking for DJ's who would like to contribute guest mixes and lengthen the podcast up a bit, and maybe add interviews and other information as opposed to me just naming out songs in the track list.

If your a DJ or a blogger who would like to contribute hit me up via email and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP....

Thanks to those who are patient, and loyal.

-Erik

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP